Wednesday 8 April 2015

Destiny’s child


Destiny’s child






"I’m not religious or spiritual. But I believe in Karma. I believe when you work for something, it’s then that you are closest to God. My work has stood by me like a rock. In my worst times, I’ve been able to dive into it and it’s given me back. I am destiny’s favourite child. I don’t fight for things I desire. I’ll never say, ‘Oh! I want to be part of that film’. When I have to fight for what I want, I know the time is not right. Why else would there be a struggle? Because a while later, when the same thing happens effortlessly, I ask myself, ‘Why did it happen so easy?’ It’s because earlier the time wasn’t conducive. I work hard, I leave no stone unturned. I am professional; I do my homework… so that I don’t fail at my job."

No comments:

Post a Comment