Wednesday 15 April 2015

Candice Swanepoel is a Natural Bikini Beauty

Candice Swanepoel is a Natural Bikini Beauty




She spends most of her days covered in cosmetics so it’s no wonder Candice Swanepoel took advantage of a morning off by snapping photos sans makeup.

On Tuesday (April 14) the Victoria’s Secret stunner donned a white crochet bikini and grabbed her mobile phone for a sexy selfie that made its way onto Instagram along with the caption, “So fresh and so clean clean. Good morning! 

Candice told Maxim magazine that she only just recently began feeling comfortable in her own skin- “I look at myself in the third person, because that girl in the pictures isn’t me: It’s a girl I created to cope with the spotlight. I had to get over a lot of shyness to do this job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment